When it was announced that A+E Networks was to convert H2 into a 24-hour Vice network, I was pretty excited. The HBO show is great. Their digital video content is grand. As long as they don’t let most of their writers near this thing it should be a no-lose. At best they have great programs, gain popularity, clear more households, obtain an HD signal in most of those*, and so forth. At worst, A+E Networks and replace it with repeats from History Channel or try something completely different.
Rilo Kiley Ren
- Watching my niece watch Star Wars
- Getting Chinese food on Christmas Day and binging on bad and good TV with my parents.
- Teaching my niece about responsibility by getting her a laptop and setting up time limits and parental controls with only a little bit of a freak out on her part.
- Doing absolutely nothing today.
- Getting a very childish gift (Disney Infinity) and playing it with my niece and my sister.
- Knowing that I got everyone gifts they love but never would have bought themselves. (The wireless chargers for my stepdad were a big hit).
- My cat not getting put down for failing kidneys even though it was a close one. That’s him in 2013 in the pic at the top.
- Learning that Chinese spareribs are way better than I expected.
- Finally getting through Daredevil and Making a Murderer.
- Getting to see my little cousin we helped raise for the first few years of her life 8 years later.
You kiss about as good as you speak German
— My ex, moments after my making a D on a German exam.
Hours of The Great British Baking Show, a cat in my lap, a fresh stack of comics, and anti anxiety meds. I’m either very boring or very interesting.
Is that Kid Apocalypse wrestling a gator? I guess I’m adding this to my pull list now.
Mulling wine for the good of Thanksgiving was the best idea I’ve had in a while. Here’s a very precise recipe that I used. Sorry for the lack of real pics… but you can imagine, right?
If not, you can imagine it looks a little like this minus the star anise because it’s my least favorite spice of all time—I mean, who really needs a spice that tastes vaguely of licorice and/or fennel? 😠
I paired the picture of mulling wine with one of my sister passed out after consuming most of said wine. Recipe after the jump. Continue reading Mulled for the Gods