I stayed in Lit for about 3 minutes. Let me describe these three minutes to you.
- I walk in the door and head to the bar.
- On my way to the bar, I notice that what appeared to be a group of middle school boys were sitting on a bench across from the stage.
- I then look around and see that this bar contains about 15 people, a DJ, 2 bar tenders, and 2 door men.
- No one was dancing. This was probably a good thing.
- No one was dancing because they were waiting for a bikini contest to start.
- 5 of the least appealing girls I could possibly imagine then get on stage and begin to grind on each other.
- My friends and I then glance over the menu of drink “specials” to see that they charge about over 5 dollars* for well drinks that are smaller than average.
- We leave as fast as we possibly can.
- Don’t go to Lit.
- I went to Allgood later that night. Try a Mandarin Absolut and Seltzer there, it’s quite tasty and rather cheap.
*For those of you in larger cities where this seems like a good deal, it isn’t. That’s about how much decent, regular drinks cost at most bars.