Little gifts I’m grateful for receiving.
- Watching my niece watch Star Wars
- Getting Chinese food on Christmas Day and binging on bad and good TV with my parents.
- Teaching my niece about responsibility by getting her a laptop and setting up time limits and parental controls with only a little bit of a freak out on her part.
- Doing absolutely nothing today.
- Getting a very childish gift (Disney Infinity) and playing it with my niece and my sister.
- Knowing that I got everyone gifts they love but never would have bought themselves. (The wireless chargers for my stepdad were a big hit).
- My cat not getting put down for failing kidneys even though it was a close one. That’s him in 2013 in the pic at the top.
- Learning that Chinese spareribs are way better than I expected.
- Finally getting through Daredevil and Making a Murderer.
- Getting to see my little cousin we helped raise for the first few years of her life 8 years later.
From Schwegler and Friends